|Awesome combination of pork chops in apple sauce and snapped beans|
This weekend I found some excellent collection at the supermarket. It was a packet of pork meat,spare- rib portion. I was going through a cookery programme in the television while an idea came to my head. Why not try a pure 100% paleo dinner. And I decided that there should be no traces of gluten in my plate. I tried and it became a success. Let me share for all my health conscious friends.
- 400 gms. of pork meat- spare ribs ,
- Lime juice extracted ( 4 tablespoons),
- Olive oil ( 2 tablespoons),
- Black pepper ( ½ teaspoon),
- Sea salt ( ½ teaspoon),
- Garlic paste ( ½ teaspoon),
- Rosemary leaves dried ( 3/4th teaspoon),
- Apple ( 2 medium sizes de skinned and chopped into smaller pieces),
- Honey ( 2 tablespoons),
- Yoghurt (1 teaspoon).
- Take the meat and separate the ribs. Marinate with olive oil, black pepper, sea salt and lemon juice extract.
- Keep in marinated condition for 15 minutes.
- You may take the green beans snapped on both sides. Trim them to equal sizes. Rub black pepper, lemon juice extract and sea salt over it.
- Now it’s time to prepare the apple sauce. It can be prepared in a very simple manner. In a microwave proof bowel keep the apples, honey and 1 table spoon lime juice extract. Cook for 10 minutes. When the apples soften and the juices come out then allow to cool down. Add 1 teaspoon yoghurt and mix evenly for the consistency. You may use a hand blender for the even texture.
- Pre heat your oven at 400 degree Fahrenheit. Lay the marinated meat pieces over the grid and cook in grill mode for 30 minutes. You may change the sides when you observe one side to change colour.
When it’s ready serve the lamb chops accompanied with green beans. Enjoy the meat with apple sauce. This dish is truly awesome and mouth watering.