|Crunchy , yummy outer coating with the soft fish in every bite|
One fine day I was watching a TV program while the idea of herbed fish came to my mind. The Mediterranean dishes make use of herbs especially in sea food cuisine. So, why not make use of fresh herbs and prepare a fish dish? It took me hard 30 minutes in the kitchen and my friends, it was an amazing deal. Let me share my experience with all of you.
800 gms Nile Perch fish fillet,
1 teaspoon garlic paste,
½ teaspoon sea salt,
1 tablespoon (chopped oregano, rosemary, basil, thyme and cilantro),
1 ½ teaspoons of balsamic vinegar,
1 teaspoon ground black pepper,
1 teaspoon fish bar be que sauce,
1 egg beaten,
Bread crumbs for coating,
Oil for frying.
- Place the fish fillet over a chopping board. Spread garlic paste over it.
- Sprinkle black pepper and salt over it.
- Prepare a paste of egg beaten, vinegar and bar be que sauce.
- Pour the paste all over the fish. Use a brush to spread it evenly.
- Grate the herbs roughly and sprinkle over the fish. It will emit a nice smell. Marinate in this condition for 10 minutes.
- Spread the bread crumbs over a dish and coat the fish fillets with it.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Lay the coated fish over it and fry in medium heat for 5 minutes on both sides.
- Remove and serve with boiled veggies.
Enjoy this mouth watering sea food dish with boiled veggies tossed in olive oil. A touch of fresh will rejuvenate your senses. Indulge yourself in the sinful act of enjoying awesome cuisine right from your kitchen.