|Palak and fish- lovely combination!|
Serves: 3-4 persons
1. 2 bunches of palak,
2. 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic,
3. 1 kg of tilapia fillets chopped into smaller pieces,
4. 1 teaspoon of salt,
5. 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder,
6. 1/3 cup of green peas,
7. 1 teaspoon of cumin,
8.1 teaspoon of coriander powder,
9. 1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder.
10. 2 medium sized onions chopped.
|Cook the fish|
Heat oil and then add the chopped fish fillets. Add salt and turmeric powder to it. Cook for some time till it becomes nicely fried and changes color.
|Cook the veggies|
|Mix the content and cook till|
Now add the cooked fish and then mix the content nicely.
Remove and then serve with roti/chapati/rice as per your taste demands. Addition of lemon juice while serving will even enhance the taste.