|Machchi vada- yummy treat!|
This weekend I had a lot of fish left overs from the menu I prepared for my family. I was wondering what to do with these left overs and to dispose was the last idea I ever had. I had fresh bread at my home and an idea struck my mind. Never the less, we homemakers are truly clever whenever there is a scope of innovating some new dish and thereby controlling wastage in the house.
Serves: 3-4 persons
1. Fish left overs ( 1 1/2 cups ),
2. 1/2 teaspoons of garlic paste,
3. 1/2 teaspoon of ginger paste,
4. 1 medium sized mashed potato,
5. 3 bread softened and squeezed,
6. 1/2 teaspoon of salt,
7. 1/2 cup of bread crumbs,
8. 3 tablespoons of white flour prepared to a paste with water.
1. Heat oil in a frying pan and then add the ginger garlic to it.
2. Add this to the fish left over and then mix with mashed potato and softened bread.
3. Add salt to the mixture.
4. Make equal sized dough and the dip into the flour paste.
5. Remove and then coat with bread crumbs.
6. Pour oil in a frying pan and add oil to it.
7. Shallow fry the doughs.
8. Remove and then absorb the excess oil with a tissue paper.
Serve in a dish topped with sauces of your choice. Enjoy the yummy snack. It's truly a wonder made form left over fish.