Thursday 28 July 2011

Cooking like Gordon Ramsy

Post written by Carl Royal

My wife used to tease me about how I can't even scramble an egg because I don't know how to cook anything. Well, I'm having a lot of trouble proving her wrong because I'm learning how to cook a lot of things as one of my New Year's resolutions this year. I thought that an easy way to help keep me motivated would be by watching cooking shows. I get a little bored with just the shows where somebody's showing you how to cook a dish and just talking at the camera while they're doing it. So I've started watching Master Chef religiously.
I was looking up a recipe for something that they cooked on the show and while I was doing that I ran across the website www.wirelessINTERNET.net. I showed it to my wife, we talked it over and after that we decided to change over our house's internet service to one of the packages on there.
I've read really great reviews on Gordon Ramsay before and I think that I'm learning a lot just by watching his show. He gives people constructive criticism on their dishes, which I think is more helpful than showing someone how to simply cook a dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day trips you can plan starting from Madrid

Spain, a country situated along the Iberian peninsula, South Western Europe shelters 48 UNESCO world heritage sites, beaches, vibrant cit...